Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Birthday Haul from my Mom

My Birthday is coming up on September 9th so my Mom asked what I wanted and of course I said craft supplies! LOL  ....what else!

We went shopping on SimonSayStamp.com.  I got a Royal Sovereign laminator, lots of foil, a toner pen, Silver paintbrushes, dies and Post-It tape.  Plus she got me a new cardigan....but let's stick to the fun stuff.

Here are pictures of what I got:

So many pretty colors to choose from!

Silver Black Velvet size 2 & 4 paintbrushes.  These are great
for watercoloring!

These are stitched border dies.  There is a dot, dash, cross stitch and diagonal.
The leaf dies are the stitched leaves.
Post-It tape is great for masking.

I can't wait to get back in my craft room and try these things out....ok so I have played with the laminator some on the kitchen counter! :)  The floors are in the process of getting refinished so I hope to be back in my craft room hard at work in about a week.  

#simonsaysstamp

Here are links to all the products:



No comments:

Post a Comment