Thursday, September 29, 2016

Masculine Birthday Card

We all struggle with designing masculine birthday cards.  A good idea book really helps with the basic layout and then apply masculine pattern paper and a focal image and presto!  Easy right?! LOL



Whenever I go to my local craft store I am always on the lookout for a good masculine paper pad.  The one I used for this card is called Lodge.   In the links below I have two different patterned paper packs listed.  One has a lot of masculine papers in it and the other is a Christmas pack.  Christmas you may wonder?  Well it has some good plaids in it.

Here is the idea book that I used to get my layout.



Masculine Card video.  Please visit my You Tube channel for more videos.

Products used:


1 comment:

  1. Your masculine card is absolutely perfect! It's not easy to create cards in a masculine version! your work is very beautiful! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!Barbara

    ReplyDelete