Friday, June 2, 2017

Floral Bliss Card: Forever & Always

This wedding card features most of the products from the Simon Says Stamp June 2017 card kit Blissful. At the bottom of this post is a full supply list.




For the card base I used the piece of black SSS card stock from the kit and cut it down to 10" x 7" and scored it at 5" to make a 5" x 7" card.  I also used the Tim Holtz Watercolor card stock from the kit for the front panel.  I cut it down to 4.5" x 6.5".  With Ranger Princess Gold embossing powder I embossed the floral bouquet image form the Floral Bliss stamp set, also from the kit.  Then I used the Daniel Smith watercolors and the Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide (from the kit) to color in the image.  I finished the panel with some gold embossing around the edge and a gold embossed sentiment strip from the same stamp set.  The sentiment banner is die cut with the smallest die from the SSS stitched banner die set.  And then some Liquid Pearl drops completed the look.


For the inside of the card I cut down from the SSS ivory card stock to a 4" x 6" panel.  I again gold embossed around the edge and embossed another sentiment from the stamp set.  As well as stamped some of the individual flowers from the set in SSS Barely Beige ink that was also included in the kit.








No comments:

Post a Comment