Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Birthday card with Stampingbella Nacho | Honey Bee Celebration stamps | Distress Oxide


This little guy is so cute I thought this would make a great masculine birthday card!  


The dog stamp is Nacho by Stampingbella.  The sentiment is on a thought bubble that I found on Cricut Design Space. The dog and the thought bubble are both popped up with foam squares.  I went around the edge of the thought bubble with the Memento Tuxedo black marker.  The dog is stamped in Memento and colored with Copic markers.  

Here's a list of all the markers I used on the dog.
YR30
E50
E51
E53
E33
E25
E23
E35
E33
C3
C1
R30

The center panel is layered Distress Oxide Inks in Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain, Antique Linen, Fossilized Amber and the I used Fired Brick with the Tim Holtz Bricked stencil to layer over the top.  I used a clock embossing folder and my cuttlebug to create the rest of the background.  I used some more Vintage Photo to go over the raised areas of the embossing to bring it out.  All these pieces are layered on top of kraft card stock.



The sentiment on the inside is Celebration Sentiments by Honey Bee Stamps.  Celebrate is stamped in Simon Says Intense black and coated with clear Wink of Stella.  The "It's Your Birthday!" is stamped in Fired Brick Distress Oxide.  








No comments:

Post a Comment