Thursday, October 19, 2017

Meow-lloween by AI | Copic Coloring

My coloring of this stamp set was totally inspired by Kelly Latevola.  I loved the way she cast the glow of the pumpkins on the kitty's.  I tried my best to duplicate this method!


Here's the colors I used in creating this card.

Distress Ink Background:

  1. Ground Espresso
  2. Faded Jeans
  3. Chipped Sapphire
  4. Seedless Preserves
  5. Black Soot 

Copic Colors:

  1. Bats: 100, C9, C7, C5, C3
  2. Cats: R30, E41, E43, E44, E47, E49, E21, E23, E25, E27, E29
  3. Pumpkin Glow: Y06, Y15
  4. Pumpkins: YR16, YR07, YR09, YR18
  5. Pumpkin Stem: YG93, YG95, YG97
  6. Blue Around Cats: B45, B97



For the inside of the card I stamped one of the other stamps in the set with SSS Cobblestone Ink.  

The sentiment is from the set as well and is stamped in Delicata Silver Ink.




Video Tutorial




Supply List


Best place to buy Copics: CLICK HERE




#ai
#artimpressions
#copic
#copiccoloring
#distressink
#inkblending
#halloween
#cats
#meow-lloween
#meowlloween
#cardmaking
#papercrafts
#papercraft
#papercrafting
#greetingcards
#simonsaysstamp
#sss
#kellylatevola

No comments:

Post a Comment