Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Holiday Series 2017 Project 3 | 5 Tags & 4 Christmas cards

I wanted to illustrate how you can take one image and make several projects.  The poinsettia stamp I used is the Simon Says Stamp set Poinsettia.  I colored it in several ways; Copic, PrismaColor and Zig Clean Color.  I also embossed some and just stamped others.  Then I used sentiments from Strawberry Jude Stamps Christmas Tags set and Honey Bee Merry and Joy set.  And the Rejoice die from Simon Says Stamp.

In making a series of projects like this I do them in an assembly line fashion.  First I stamped/embossed all the poinsettias and colored them and then cut them out on my Brother Scan N Cut.  Then I found the frames in Cricut Design Space and cut two froms from the white washed wood paper.  I used the negative and positive of these frames to create four cards.  Next I die cut all the tags then embossed each and used the spray stain.  Final step I attached the poinsettias.

I encourage you to find one image that you can make into several projects!








Video Tutorial


Supply List


No comments:

Post a Comment