Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Christmas Craft Creations | April 2020 Challenge

Hello everyone!  Welcome to my first post on the Christmas Craft Creations Challenge Blog as a Design Team member.
View Christmas Craft Creations Blog - Click Here

I had a few new Christmas things that I didn't get a chance to use this past Christmas so I was extremely excited to join this team to have an excuse to get those items out and start crafting with them!

The first Challenge was to use a stamp.  I had this background stamp of these Christmas bulbs and couldn't wait to Copic color it on Neenah Desert Storm cardstock.

Copics Used: R89, R39, R29, R27, R17, R14, Y28, Y26, Y18
Gelly Roll white #10 bold
Tonic Aqua Shimmer clear

5 comments:

  1. Hi Carol! I really like this simple color palette and the bulbs look wonderful on the Desert Storm card stock! These images are full of great light and reflections! Really nice! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you are enjoying the challenge.

      Delete
  2. So unique, I love the image (is it available as a digital image?). Beautiful coloring and I really like how you used the white gel pen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love my Jelly Roll pens. The image is a background stamp from Simon Says Stamp.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete