Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Christmas Craft Creations | September 2020 Challenge Shaped Card

 The challenge this month on the Christmas Craft Creations Blog is a shaped card.


At first I thought this would be an easy challenge, but then I thought about how to make it unique and that was when I realized this would not be as easy as I thought!  I got on Cricut Design Space and started searching for shapes.  My first card was an ornament.  In Design Space I found a simple ornament and put 2 together and welded the image.



This is a wonderful card, but still not the wow factor I wanted. So then I searched for a wreath and found the swag.  I loved the look of the swag.  I cut it out and colored it with Copic markers.  Then I realized there was not a place to write on the inside.  So I added a gold glitter circle behind the swag on the front and a white circle to the inside. For the sentiment, I used the Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Christmastime CMS352 stamp set for the Christmas Greetings.  I gold heat embossed it on white, trimmed it out and rounded the corners with scissors.










No comments:

Post a Comment