Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Christmas Craft Creations Challenge Blog | March 2021 Challenge Christmas Flowers

 This month's challenge at Christmas Craft Creations is Christmas Flowers.  Always a favorite of mine!





The sentiment is Christmas Ribbon and it is die cut from Tim Holtz metallic cardstock.  And the gold glitter layer was die cut with the Trinity Stamps Slimline Series Stitched Card Panels.

The Poinsettias and Mistletoe are from the Simon Says Stamp set The Magic of Christmas.

My favorite red combination of Copic Markers are R89, R59, R39, R27, R24, R17 and Y17 for the center.  For the green I used a combo of lime greens and dark greens.  For the center of the Poinsettia I dotted it with Nuvo Glitter Drops in White Blizzard.  For the Mistletoe berries I used Nuvo Glitter Accents in Fresh Snowball.

1 comment:

  1. Love your poinsettia but what really catches my eye are those lovely sparkly mistletoe berries! X

    ReplyDelete