Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Pine Branch Christmas 2016


This is a 7" x 5" top folding landscape card.  The card base is Neenah 110# Solar White.  I used some papers I had in my stash, but I have linked below some great ones!  The plaid layer is 7" x 5" and the pine layer is 6 3/4" x 4 3/4".

The large cut out pine branches are from the Flower Market Cricut cartridge and coated with Spectrum Noir Sparkle clear overlay.

This ornament cut out is randomly stamped with the Perfectly Pine stamp and embossed with green embossing powder then coated with Glossy Accents.  The ornament is 2 3/4" tall.
















The vellum is cut with the second largest die
in the Simon Says Stamp Stitched Banner
die set.  Using the Very Merry stamp set I embossed with the Merry Christmas sentiment with red embossing powder.   I added enamel dots with the Classic Cherry Enamel Accents by Ranger.






No comments:

Post a Comment