Friday, October 7, 2016

Trick or Treat card 2016

Another quick & easy Halloween card!

This is another 7" x 5" top folding landscape card. The orange layer is regular orange cardstock cut to 7" x 5".  The pattern paper is cut to 6.5" x 4.5".  The haunted house I found in Cricut Access when I searched "haunted".  I cut it at 4" out of black foil cardstock and cut 2 to layer together.  I used the Tim Holtz dies to cut the trick or treat.  I cut them from foil cardstock as well and also cut them twice to layer together.  I used the multi medium matte adhesive to layer these.  The multi medium matte dries clear so you won't see any ooze!  The trick or treat is layered on a strip of vellum that is 4.5" x 1".  This card comes together is minutes!
Don't forget to make the inside of your cards as pretty as the outside.  It's quick and easy and makes a big difference.  Use some of the same papers and layer them together and add a couple of stamped images.  And a little Wink of Stella clear glitter adds a little something to the spiders!

















No comments:

Post a Comment