Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Love Me Not Mae | Some Odd Girl | Love | Valentines | Copic Coloring

This sweet image from Some Odd Girl makes a great Valentines card.
To get this image CLICK HERE

Here's my process for making this card.
 Skin colors: E04, E11, E21, E00

Cheeks: R20

Hair: Y15, YR23, YR24, E99




Shirt: R17, R29, R39, R89

Skirt: T9, T7, T5

Flower Stem: YG61, YG63, YG67

Flower Middle: YR23, Y17, Y15

Flower Petals: Y15, T0

Eyes: YG67, YG63
The shadow under Mae is W7, W5, W3 and the outline around her is BG000, BG0000.  These patterned papers are from an old cardstack called Everlasting Love from DCWV.  I printed the sentiment on my laser printer and added red Deco Foil with my Royal Sovereign laminator and die cut with Lawn Fawn's Everyday Sentiments banner.  The heart is cut from red metallic cardstock with Lawn Fawn's Lace Heart Stackables.
The patterned papers are adhered flat with Tombow Mono Permanent adhesive.  Mae has 1 layer of foam tape.

The sentiment banner and top of the heart have 2 layers of foam strips and the bottom of the heart is glued to the banner with Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive.

I finished off the card with some 5mm red sequins.  I could not find a good link for these so I linked an 8mm and a really pretty heart one that would be awesome!

I hope you enjoyed this card and I encourage you to check out the wonderful images at Some Odd Girl.

Supply List

Copic Sketch Markers: CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment