Monday, January 28, 2019

Snow Fun Tia | Some Odd Girl | Embossing and Texture Paste | Copic Coloring

This fun winter image by Some Odd Girl was great to color and worked well with multiple techniques on this card.  

Snow Fun Tia CLICK HERE

The bottom layer is embossed hearts brushed with Nuvo shimmer.  The next layer uses the SSS Falling Snow stencil and glossy texture paste and then some hills and slopes.  The sentiment is also a fun one.  I have a laser printer so I designed the sentiment in Word and printed it on Neenah 80# solar white (same as I printed Tia on).  Then I ran it through my laminator with Ocean Blue Deco Foil.

Copic Color Used
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00
Cheeks: R20
Hair: E43, E44, E47, E49
Eyes: B2, B4, B5
Coat: BG15, BG57, BG09
Pants: YG61, G82, G43
Accessories: RV21, RV13, RV4, RV6
Boots: C5, C7, C9
Boot tops: C0, C3
Snow: BV20
Purchase Copics: CLICK HERE

Video Tutorial

Supply List

No comments:

Post a Comment