Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Christmas Craft Creations June Challenge | Christmas Tree

Welcome to launch day for the June challenge...Christmas Trees!



For my post I did a shaker card using Sizzix domes with the coordinating circle dies.  The Merry Christmas sentiment die is from Tim Holtz. The snowflakes dies are also by Tim Holtz.  The stamp set is Merry and Bright by Simon Says Stamp.  The metallic cartdstock is also by Tim Holtz.  And the snowflake paper was from my scrap bin.  The Christmas tree image is Copic colored with clear shimmer on top of the bulbs.  I also stamped one of the sentiments in the set with the curved banner stamp in Delicata Gold.

8 comments:

  1. This is a great card, Carol! Shaker cards are always so fun to make and to play with. - Charlotte/Lady Joyful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love shakers and yours is so pretty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love using the domes, so much easier than all the foam tape.

      Delete
  3. Super cute shaker card Carol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love your sweet tree in the shaker dome! Such pretty snowflakes around it too!!

    ReplyDelete