Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Christmas Craft Creations | June Challenge | Christmas Trees

Welcome back for the June Challenge at the Christmas Craft Creations blog!

This month is all about Christmas Trees!

I created my card with the Altenew Plentiful Pine layering stamp set.  For the lights on the trees I used Ai Penguin Cheer stamp set.  After I did the one with the colored lights I decided to use some different greens in the trees and Oxide ink for the sky and just go with gold and silver on the lights for a more elegant look.  Which one do you like better?

Video

5 comments:

  1. These are lovely, Carol! Your video is on my to-watch list :) I can't decide which I like best - they both look great! - Charlotte/Lady Joyful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol! This is such a classic Christmas card with great execution! I love all of the ink blending and layering! Really pretty!
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete